International tides in the future?

Pretty cool tide features you have here. Any plans to add international locations? I live in Baja California, Mexico, and I know a lot of people here would like to have this info....

Thanks!

Glad you like it and thanks.

Baja isn’t an option for me today but I’ll look into it.

Thanks,
Chris

I am looking to see if you have Puerto Penasco, Sonora Mexico as a location available? You solution looks excellent and I have a condo on the water there and would like to subscribe if the location would be available. Thank you.

I am looking to see if you have Puerto Penasco, Sonora Mexico as a location available? You solution looks excellent and I have a condo on the water there and would like to subscribe if the location would be available. Thank you.
I don't have Mexico's harmonic data to provide that. If it changes, I'll note it here, and send you a heads up.

I don't have Mexico's harmonic data to provide that. If it changes, I'll note it here, and send you a heads up.
Chris, in looking over what you offer with the printable calendars and so on, I would like to see what work effort it would take to add Puerto Penasco Mexico to your list. I see someone else asked for Baja also. I know its work and being a retired computer storage sales guy, I know things have an cost to help defray the upfront effort and subscriptions to insure long term support. Thank you.

Hi Mike,
I'll start looking into it further- at least the backend utility needs to be rebuilt. I estimate my PHP coder would need a week to fix / upgrade the backend, another week to customize things. His rates are good (50/hr) but it's not budgeted at the moment.
Thanks,
Chris

Back