Upgrade project 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Subscriber
Welcome. Glad that you’re here.

The site has been updated to current code and database standards. That update now allows us to deploy other tools and customizations. Items on the list…
  • Subscription option which opens future date views without ads. Done
  • New tides pages for digital signage. Done
  • Local content, maps, possibly weather.
Regards,

Chris Scoones
Tides.net

Last edited:

Chris

Subscriber
New graph colors. New pages for business digital signage, with 1 day, 2 day and 3 day current large chart views for 16:9 and other large screen formats.

B65859BD-4CA7-4C79-A49F-9D623EAF9DC7.jpeg 934B857A-AF1E-45AB-935E-04D3BCEACDEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Chris

Subscriber
Changes for blur content restrictions and the new header released.

Header rollout done, more or less.

Chris

Subscriber
Local content. Maps are required. Weather and NOAA warnings are of interest. Local information, I’ll add functional tweaks so we can manage that in the forum.

I’m open to content ideas if it’s useful to you.

Last edited:

Chris

Subscriber
Now that the header and control functions are complete, time to re-add the ads, including function to detect ad-blockers.

Ads are back on the public pages. Members with an active subscription do not see ads.

Last edited:

Chris

Subscriber
Station maps are next. I’m looking to include interest points as well.

Last edited:

Chris

Subscriber
Adding large charts to the station pages.

Formatting changes to reduce visual clutter for print, for digital signage and for planners toolset.

Last edited:

Chris

Subscriber
Redoing the calendar header, and will make the page header hidden during print. Next will add business contact info, as an option to display below the calendar during printing. Should be a welcome addition to small business, parks, etc.

6227017F-8C4B-4991-923C-8738DE868CA4.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.